Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hate mail

As you may remember/be able to see from this post, Mockwaukee is no stranger to hate mail.
Well, it happened again!

I first thought that the first comment was going to be all, but then people somehow KEPT COMMENTING, so I decided to wait it out a bit and see if more comments would be made!

And they did, for a while.

To see them all in their original glory, click here.
Ok, time for my responses...
You'll see them after the bold "Mockwaukee:."
Laura Funk said...

HEYYYYYY whoever runs this site. must be the number one HATER in Milwaukee. especially when you put my fabulous friends on blast.

how about in the episode of "your parents must be really proud" <----- they must be really proud that your a hater that spends all their time making fun of ppl that are way cooler than yourself.

skeez ball.

Anonymous said...

I agree Laura! One of the girls in here is my friend as well. What is the big deal about people going out and having a good time? Did they do anything to you? No! They are just out having fun with friends. Maybe you are jealous because you don't have any friends or you weight 200lbs and have a low self esteem so you have to pick on others to make yourself feel better. Either way, get a life! Seriously. You are making yourself look like a fool. For the post "your parents must be really proud" I think her parents are really proud. Grad School is all I'm gonna say. Where are you in life? Posting pictures of strangers and hoping people write nasty comments by them. Grow up.

Mockwaukee: Yes, you are right. I weight 200lbs, and I spend ALL of my time on this site.

Anonymous said...

i think there is a difference between "people going out and having a good time" and humping each other and trying get attention at a bar. really, grad school? did she submitt skeez ball on her application?

Anonymous said...

hey guess what chick who runs this, YOURE A BITCH!!! :)

and YES my parents are proud, cunt.

Anonymous said...

AND NO ONE WAS HUMPING IN THIS PICTURE BITCH, WE WERE SITTING ON A STOOL AND IT FELL FROM BENEATH US. AND WE WERENT GETTING "ATTENTION", WE WERE WITH ALL OF OUR FRIENDS FOR A GOING AWAY PARTY, AND WE WERE WITH OUR BOYFRIENDS. DUMB BITCH.

Mockwaukee: Wow, you really got me. I am the one who should be ashamed. If the picture didn't show enough class, these comments made up for it.
Is Mockwaukee calling people names and using the foulest of language being a badass (but only on the internet?). Hmmm.... Think Mommy and Daddy would be proud of these comments you've left?

P.S. It's sooo fortunate that there just happened to be a photographer around when your stool collapsed. Bonus for Mockwaukee!

Anonymous said...

i am one of those boyfriends and it was HILARIOUS!!!!

Niki Marie said...

you know, someday you really will rot in hell like you said. you are already living in your own hell that you created for yourself because you are a worthless piece of shit. each and every one of these girls is out making something of themselves and striving every single day to be better. and they will be better than you. you will realize that someday and you are going to feel very sorry for yourself and regret all the horrible things you have done. someday you will have a horrible guilt on your shoulders and i hope that day comes sooner rather than later and no one will be there for you. please do go rot in hell.

Mockwaukee: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Talk about a flair for the dramatic! I would type more, but it is really hot in this hell I've created for myself.


Anonymous said...

You know, I personally think whoever is doing this website is hilarious. Whether or not they have no life or friends is irrelevant to me. I just like a good laugh and this certainly does it. I also would like to point out that I have gone home with a few of the girls on this site and that is only because I recognized them from mockwaukee and knew that they would be an easy score. Keep it going mockwaukee, my penis thanks you!

Mockwaukee: You're welcome!


Ok, that's that! I hope you are as entertained as I am! Still laughing about the one about my personal hell. Wow, here I thought I was just making an entertaining site, but I guess it was actually a personal hell. Shit! I hate it when that happens.

If you're not opposed to following a worthless piece of shit who "weights" 200lbs and is a friendless loser sans proud parents or direction in life, don't forget you can follow me on twitter, so you will get texts to your phone when Mockwaukee is updated!

Now, go out and take some embarrassing photos, so that I can intensify the guilt I will eventually wake up to.

Love always,

Mockwaukee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are always welcome on our site and to use the pictures our photographers take.

Keep up the good work, and making me laugh.

Josh w/ The Milwaukee Scene

Anonymous said...

Why would that chic feel the need to justify her actions UNLESS she really is THAT tacky...I cant wait for the day I make a guest appearance on the Mock-waukee blog...even if you wrote something bogus...who really cares!! Sounds to me like that chic has been called a sleezbag before...and is determined to hide behind "grad school". FYI who cares what ur 9-5 is...cuz ur 12 am-3 am is TRASHY!!

Keep up the good work!