Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Love Letter FROM Mockwaukee to You

Hey, y'all, hope you're not making too big of fools of yourselves out in public (that's a lie).

Anyway, been getting lots of comments on lots of posts recently. Keep it up! Very entertaining.

Thanks for all the kudos on this post, which seems to have eternal life. Thanks for the encouragement!

I appreciate all feedback, and especially love the range I get - from lowest of the low, saying that the site is not funny, or that I am hellbound because of it, from saying that the posts are sometimes funny, sometimes not funny, and sometimes in the middle (that is from someone very decisive, opinionated, and profound, obviously), to those that say I am hilarious, and call me an anonymous hero. Maybe I need a cape, you know, for when I am not living out the Clark Kent part of this hero thing.

Anyway, keep the reader submissions and feedback coming! I love them both! I STILL am waiting for a submission that is not from a nightlife website, though!

Don't forget, you can send submissions to mockwaukee@gmail.com ! I will keep your anonymity (unless you ask me not to!).

With nothing but love from your most or least favorite person in the world (or, maybe someone who is in between the most and least favorite),

Mockwaukee MKE

No comments: