Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First suitable reader submission!

The person who sent this said, "If you haven't already...."

(which, I am pretty sure I did, but it might be worth bringing back)

"There is too much going on here, I don't know who you would make fun of first...."

Well, folks, I will leave that to you.




Don't forget, friends. You can email pictures to mock at mockwaukee@gmail.com - and they don't have to be from one of the scenester sites. You can get them from facebook, myspace, your own camera, etc... Anywhere! And feel free to include a caption!

www.milwaukeenights.com VIA mockwaukee@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these people in the picture! They are fun and caring folks! Nothing wrong with a lil'onesies actions once and awhile! Babies can wear them, why not grown men with a sense of humor?