Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update & Thank You

A couple things to tell y'all.

First, I want to thank Decider Milwaukee for this article! It was hilarious, and I appreciate the traffic it brought to my site!

But hey, I'm not mean! Haha

Also, (I should have done this long ago), Sarandipity and Rumorator for each of their articles/blogs that also helped boost my spirits and keep me blogging!

I would also like to thank another site (which I won't mention unless I have to) who offered to pay me to give a few entries a week to their site exclusively.

In the end, I decided that it would be annoying to have to go to two sites to get your Mockwaukee fix, so I am sticking with this one, even if the pictures do cut off on the edge. Sorry!

I also, of course want to thank the photographers and nightlife websites (www.milwaukeenights.com, www.themilwaukeescene.com) who give me my material, and the people who are on them, who make this so easy!

Alright... Here comes some updates!

And thanks for your comments, emails (mockwaukee@gmail.com) & tweets (www.twitter.com/mockwaukee). I appreciate it all!

From the bottom of my heart (yes, I do have one),

Mockwaukee

No comments: