Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I have news!

Ok, so big things are suddenly going on for Mockwaukee....



  • One (not so new) is that I have a twitter account - www.twitter.com/mockwaukee - or click on the link on the right side. If you sign up, and "follow me," you can get texts or whatever when I update, so that you don't have to check the blog and potentially ruin your whole day with the disappointment that either I have not updated (usually due to laziness or feeling like no one reads it!) or that I don't have any material to update with (the current situation).

  • Next thing - thanks to twitter, I have a fly new profile image/icon. If you are a twitter user, please tell @ScottEastman that he is the bomb-diggity for creating such a piece of fine art, fit for display and appreciation in the Louvre. Here it is!



  • Thirdly - To avoid days like today, and to take suggestions from my intelligent readers, I have set up an email addres - mockwaukee@gmail.com. Send me your pictures and let me know who to credit. If they are amply funny, you just may see them here in the blog.

  • Fourthly - Whoa. The # of visits to this site increased 900% yesterday. Please keep telling your friends where to look!

  • Fifthly (this is getting to be a long list!) - I am working (with the help of people who've been mocked, even!) to make the lame cropping of the horizontal pictures a thang of the past. Please bear with me - until it is fixed, please just click on the image to see the whole thing for now.

Thank you all for reading, sharing, commenting, and, above all, going out on the town looking like fools to provide myself and the readers entertainment!

1 comment:

ScottEastman said...

2. You're VERY welcome for the icon - it's just a thank you for amusing me with your blog.

3. You should probably thank @sarandipity for the increase in twitter/traffic. She mentioned you in an update.