Thursday, February 25, 2010

A real love letter!

This was sent in to me by a new reader. Thank you and you're welcome! Let me know if you find yourself on here ever!

xoxo,

Mockwaukee


So....Last night in conversation, a friend was telling me she saw a few of our frinds on your site. I kept thinking she was talking about Milwaukee Nights for some reason, but then was like no...I'm talking about Mockwaukee. I had never heard of your site before, so what else do I do on a Sunday but sit and veg on the good 'ol pc, so I thought I would check it out. I have been on your site for over an hour now...DYING!! Why, oh why haven't I thought of this idea before?!?!? Kudos! Like this is the funniest shit I have seen in a long time. I have seen friends and co-workers on your site and.... HILARIOUS!!! I like that you aren't mean just to be mean, but are just stating the obvious in the funniest way! I hope one day I meet you in passing and have enough time just to shake your hand! Keep up the good work!!!!!

No comments: